Friday, September 22, 2006

kitchen helper!

i must have seemed pretty lost recently.. considering that i've only picked myself up today...if i could barely recall when i started to be in this stagnant state of mind, it probably has to be the moment the final whistle was blown to hand EPL soccer team Arsenal the 1 - 0 win to the Manyoos.... it was a a truly inspiring game... defeating manyoo in the most deserving manner in Old Trafford. It was like, a group of pple going to another group of pple's home and teach them how to tidy up their place... though the victory was only measured with 1 goal and is usually associated with 'lucky goal' or 'controversial goal' or 'scrappy goal' to those who did not watch the entire game, those who did, will definitely feel the same way as i do, that the gunners has turned in a remarkable performance to out-play their opponents and the solitary goal only serves to remind the manyoos that there COULD HAVE BEEN more.....
seriously, someday i surely wouldn't reject the job of a correspondent to write articles for my favourite team...but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one with this passion... soccer is a big part of my entertainment and though i derive more comfort in playing basketball, EPL articles and news are a big must-know for me everyday...

i've started to help out my mum in her factory in the morning, helping her make a few dishes while picking up some of those great culinary skills that were passed down from my grandpa to my mum and hopefully eventually goes to me... we would go to the wet market to buy some ingredients for the day and i must say these past few mornings have been the happiest i've had... cos i finally get to see the 'housewife' side of my mum again... the last time she cooked in front of me was when i was in kindergarten... maybe this is just one of those sacrifices which i've had to make when my family has a business.....my childhood was kindof different from most of the children in a way....cos the time i used to spend with my parents was significantly lower due to their committment to the family business. Even till now, i envy the little kids who has the luxury of having breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday with their parents at their favourite places...

anyway, i dun have to help out on wkend mornings, so it's a 2 good days for me to rest and enjoy myself....being alone...haha...

1 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

so i hope you saw the goals they banged in against POrto..chechk out the Eboue cross to Henry to score with header

 

Post a Comment

<< Home