Saturday, November 04, 2006

just came back after watching The Covenant with my tyt,wj and jq.... the show is pretty nice with the special effects and gorgeous stars... and has a good story too.. just hope that there's a sequel to this...
a good thing that tyt drove, managed to get me back home by 12am..hee~ some curfew i promised my mum.... decided that i should behave myself and stop hanging out till so late... made her worried all the time.. so NO MORE nightlife till i leave for Surfer's Paradise....yeah man~ CAN'T WAIT!!!

My dear gunners are really playing badly this wk... having drew their match with lowly everton in EPL and CSKA Moscow in Europe....very depressing results.... i could understand the match with everton...they came to get a point and they got it....as for CSKA Moscow, the gunners really shot themselves in their foot....probably it's the match with everton which has seriously gave them a blow in their confidence to score.... i had to say i was pretty furious throughout the match when they fail to score chance after chance...with each opportunity getting closer and closer to the goal...almost had a breakdown when rosicky failed to score with just 1 metre away from the goalline(he passed back to the keeper)...
the whole of thursday became a dread to me... the game really spoilt all my mood.. i was sleeping in my dad's car in the morning while he went to buy some fried doughstick when a car honked at me(he wanted to leave his parking lot and my dad's car just happens to block him)... i woke up with a really nasty look and if i hadn't had that tiny winy bit of humanity left in me, i would have smashed his side window together with his head... yeah, that's how bad i feel when i have a bad mood and my sleep is seriously disrupted... he could have knocked on the window to wake me up so that i could shift the car, but he chose to honked...i must say he's really LUCKY that day...

anyway, it really took me a long while to tok about the champions league match....if i had blogged immediately after that, i would have said alot of bad and nasty words about my favourite gunners...which i would regret...afterall they're creating chances, which is considered a better thing than not having enough skills and ideas to create chances...they just need to work more on their finishing and i bet that they can go to the top of the group very soon if they continue to create this big load of scoring opportunities...

had a little chat with chinghui.. she seems really enthusiastic in getting me to go for lessons and stuffs.. i understand her efforts but unfortunately those lessons are just not my cup of tea... i'm a pretty stubborn guy and unless i had to, i would not do the things i have no interests to do...in this case, attending the lessons... the makeup sessions sounds fun but unfortunately, i often get this heavy expectation to join her MLM company when i'm with her cliques... they're really nice pple whom i enjoy going out with(esp the genting trip) but i just dun see myself joining their line.... anyway, without any prejudice towards MLM, i hope she really do well in what she's doing, but for now, i dun see myself joining this line...i'm still very optimistic about being able to find the job i like and i just hope that the next time she asks me out, it's purely a date with movies and stuffs and nothing about her company...

headache... its 1 am now...time to crash.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home